Rat Skool - Wed Jan 29
by Capp ()
An evening of presentations on:
- Lesbian Seperatism
- Curcuits, Extension Cords, and Space Heaters
- Conspiracy Theories using Past Rat Skool Topics
How Rat Skool Works:
- We collect suggestions of interesting topics (anyone can submit!)
- We collect names of people willing to do presentations on random topics
- We draw a few names and a few topics at random
- The people selected have a month to research the random topic and prepare a 5-15min presentation
- We have an event with the presentations and the cycle starts again!
We are holding the presentations in a heated apartment above the Roberts Street Social Centre at 2086 Creighton Street, 2nd Floor.
Check out the facebook event here.