The Ink Storm and Anchor Archive key policies both require that someone:
- request a key at a meeting,
- make a $20 deposit for the key,
- fill out a key-holder's form, including name, phone, address, and other pertinent contact info,
- will not copy or loan out the key to non-key-holding members,
- understand that this is a privilege and will be a responsible key holding member.
The Ink Storm Screenprinting Collective requires that someone:
- has taken an orientation, intro, or a three-part screen printing class at Ink Storm,
- has shadowed an Ink Storm member during open hours,
- has done at least three shifts of open hour duties,
- will attend monthly meetings as often as possible, send regrets when they cannot, and share in Ink Storm duties,
- will return their keys after four months without involvement.
The Anchor Archive Regional Zine Project requires that someone:
- work four volunteer shifts,
- will have their key revoked after one year without working a shift.
The Roberts Street Social Centre Collective requires that someone:
- has been involved with the Collective for at least 4 months,
- has come to at least 2 Collective meetings,
- has taken on a role or joined a committee,
- has a role or task that requires access to the building.
Exceptions can be made to the above criteria if the Collective agrees.